"From this moment on...."

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I do.



I have been interested in photography since I was younger and then after having kids, I fell in love with it even more! I have always loved trying to capture the right moments and play with angles. This past year, Valentine's Day 2011 to be exact, my husband bought me my first camera and lenses. It was the best gift ever!

I have taught myself and learned so much over the past year. I am so excited with how far I have come and how much I have accomplished! I can't wait to see what the future holds for Michelle Zajac Photography!

I have invested in a lot of new and exciting props and photography equipment, I can't wait for the photo shoots! When I think about my camera, photo shoots, props, angles, etc. I am so happy! Photography is my passion, it's what I do, and I live to make and edit the best portraits that I can! Photography is my life (besides 3 little girls and wonderful husband who have my heart)!

I will try any kind of photo shoot at least once! I love taking child and newborn portraits, but I also do family, couples, engagements, senior portraits, weddings and any kind of event! Honestly you ask and I will do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or a thought? Leave a comment!